Tip 65: PhotoModeler Help Resources
There are a number of very useful resources available to assist with learning PhotoModeler (whether it is first time use or an expert learning about a new feature). This tip video outlines a number of these resources and how to access them.
Some of the resources described are:
- the tutorial summary dialog that opens at program start,
- the Help File accessible from within the program,
- the tip videos and blog posts (like this post),
- the Knowledge Base on the web site, and
- the web site Resources page.
Watch the tip video to get an overview of the PhotoModeler help resources.