Marine Fabrication Applications with Photogrammetry
Do you manufacture or fabricate:
- boat canvas replacements or covers?
- boat deck replacements or improvements?
- boat console and dash replacements?
- boat upholstery?
These all involve complex measuring tasks. A camera and PhotoModeler software can be used to assist with these measurement and modeling tasks. Improve your efficiency and lower your costs by using PhotoModeler. Customers from all over the world have success using a camera and PhotoModeler to help with their photo-digitizing and template-replacing tasks.
Please review one of the two main resources for this work:
- Application page: Digitize 2D Patterns and Templates with a Camera
- Application page: How to Measure Boat Decks without Physical Templates
And a few interesting articles and other resources in this field:
- How to Measure Boat Canvas, Decks, Sails, and Hulls with a Camera post.
- Photogrammetry Accelerates Creation of Marine Enclosures article.
- An article on more detailed steps on template digitizing: How to Digitize Templates and Patterns With a Camera
- A presentation by one of our customers Edward Skrzysnki of Marco Canvas on 2d template digitizing.