PhotoModeler Updates and Latest Version
As part of our ongoing customer support, upgrades are released periodically. These upgrades contain new features, improvements, and bug fixes. Upgrades are free with up-to-date Maintenance¹ or with an active Subscription.
To update, use the “Check for Updates” feature on the File / Version and License panel (or the Options menu on older versions). Alternatively, use the links below (download and run the executable).
See highlights of new features and enhancements included in the latest version.
Update installers will update software to the new version, and in most cases keep your settings and customization. Full installers do a full reset.
Release & Date : Version 2023.3.0 : Aug 28, 2023 **
- Download PhotoModeler Standard 64-bit 2023.3.0 Update
- Download PhotoModeler Premium 64-bit 2023.3.0 Update
- Download PhotoModeler Standard 64-bit 2023.3.0 Full Install
- Download PhotoModeler Premium 64-bit 2023.3.0 Full Install
** Note on the 2023.3 update: Normally update installers are designed to keep your setting changes and customizations (vs. full installer, which is a full reset). With the 2023.2 version, we started a redesign of the update install experience – to make upgrades less disruptive (removing any customizations, etc.). The 2023.3 version has the culmination of this change. This means that for upgrades from 2023.1 and older versions, many customizations will be lost (will be more like the full install experience). This will improve going forward though. Apologies for this short-term pain.
- Use an Update installer (top) if you have installed a previous version of the software. The difference between an update installer and a full installer is that the update installer leaves your settings alone (in most cases).
- If your Maintenance Agreement has expired, you can get older upgrades on the Archived PhotoModeler Upgrades page.
- For permanent licenses, if you install an upgrade or full version that is newer than your maintenance agreement expiry, the program will warn you on the first run. See the Maintenance Agreement page for more details. Instead, you may want to download and install an older update.
- If you have a license of PhotoModeler Scanner or PhotoModeler UAS with active maintenance, please use the Premium full install found above. Your Scanner or UAS license will be converted automatically to a Premium license.
- To read about PhotoModeler PMR project file backward compatibility, visit this page.