The best way to evaluate software is to try it. PhotoModeler has four modes of operation:
- Demo – some functional restrictions
- Evaluation – fully operational – time-limited
- Permanent – fully operational with no time limit
- Subscription – fully operational with a time limit
When the software first installs, it is in Demo mode. The Demo mode has no time restrictions and some functional restrictions (see list below).
The Evaluation mode provides the full capabilities of the software with no operational restrictions for free. This mode is time-limited. To enter this mode, you will need an evaluation code from PhotoModeler Technologies or your reseller.
The Permanent mode is entirely unrestricted, and the license is permanent and perpetual. To enter this mode, you will need a permanent license code – received after the software is purchased.
The Subscription mode is entirely unrestricted, and the license operates as long as the subscription is active. To enter this mode, you will need a subscription license code – received after the software is purchased. See the Subscription Licenses page for additional detail.
To get further information on the product, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or continue testing yourself:
How can I remove the demo restrictions?
- Purchase the software, or
- Request an evaluation code from within the software – from the Demo startup screen. Note that the download form also emails evaluation codes automatically.
- The evaluation code is sent by email (sometimes automatically and sometimes manually during office hours), and works with your installed demo.
- In PhotoModeler, open the licensing screen (Options menu / License Management…).
- Press the ‘Online…’ button and enter the provided evaluation code, and press the Activate button. You will then proceed through an activation step.
Demo Mode Restrictions
The Demo mode has no time restrictions and these functional restrictions:
- Projects and Cameras cannot be saved.
- No export of 3D data, tables, reports, animations, or ortho-photos.
- No printing or saving to clipboard.
- Measurements are shown with reduced precision.
- Project Merge is not available.
- In Premium, Idealize does not function.
- API / DDE control disabled.
Summary of the modes:
see above for restrictions
determined by the activation code (30 days)
active while the subscription is active