I cannot get my project to process.
There can be a number of reasons why a project will not process. First you should study the audit statistics of a project and the hints on the expanded Project Photographs dialog to see why it might not process. Here are some of the most common reasons:
- There are insufficient points marked on one or more photographs.
- Points have not been referenced between photographs
- Too many points are marked or referenced incorrectly
- The definition of the camera is very far from reality
- You are using InverseCamera and you have insufficient control points marked
- You have imported the photographs incorrectly (example: they have been rotated or cropped)
The PhotoModeler User Guide and Help File has extensive documentation with aids to help with this problem.