How to Renew PhotoModeler Maintenance
Your PhotoModeler Maintenance Agreement provides a year of support and all new software versions released during that year. After your maintenance has expired, the program will continue to run, but neither updates nor support are available.
To renew your PhotoModeler Maintenance Agreement
1. Find your current maintenance expiry date, one of three ways.
a) from the maintenance renewal email reminder. In the first paragraph, see text like: “on 08/08/2020.” That is mm/dd/yyyy.
b) from the software’s Getting Started pane. Looks like:
c) from the software’s menu: File > Version and License > License Management … , or in older software: Options > License Management… . Looks like:
2. Enter your product information below to get a price quote and link to purchase.
If you are located in a reseller territory as shown in this reseller list, you may also contact the reseller directly for instruction on how to renew.
The steps to renew your Maintenance Agreement are:
- Purchase a renewal – online or from your reseller as described above.
- Wait for the email from the ordering department confirming your agreement has been extended (usually within one business day).
- Inside the PhotoModeler software go to File > Version and License > License Management … [or Options / License Management… in older software].
- If you have an internet connection click the “Renew…” button in the ‘Maintenance’ box.
- You will get confirmation of extension.
- If you do not have an active internet connection you can use the Manual method – explained further in the software’s Help file.