PhotoModeler is a powerful tool for creating 3D models for animation and multimedia applications and is used extensively in animation, film and video production (pre and post). With this award-winning modeling tool, you can export simply and easily detailed 3D models with photo-textures for use in 3D Studio, OBJ, and VRML formats for use in many programs like Maya, 3D Studio Max, XSI, Cinema 4D, etc.. As well computed camera position data can also be exported.
With PhotoModeler Scanner's Idealize capability you can remove all distortions from the original photos to provide highly precise background plates for further modeling work in your favorite modeling package.
With PhotoModeler you can:
- Build 3D models to use in animation and rendering programs
- Model objects for Computer Based Training
- Measure or model sets and locations
- Perform perspective matching to synchronize a CG camera to real photos/frames
- With Idealize remove distortions from background plates
- Export realistic texture maps from original photographs
- Create life-like photo-textured models with low polygon counts
- Create 3D models of existing objects for use on web pages