Where can I find some background information on photogrammetry and/or the algorithms used in PhotoModeler?
Here are some references that cover photogrammetry in general:
- Close Range Photogrammetry: Principles, Methods, and Applications, T.Luhmann, S. Robson, S. Kyle, I. Harley, 2006, Whittles Publishing.
- The Manual of Photogrammetry, 5th Ed., C. McGlone, E. Mikhail, J. Bethel, R. Mullen, 2004, American Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing.
- Introduction to Modern Photogrammetry, E. Mikhail, J. Bethel, J. McGlone, 2001, John Wiley & Sons.
- Close Range Photogrammetry and Machine Vision, K. Atkinson, 1996, Whittles Publishing.
- Non-Topographic Photogrammetry, 2nd Ed., H. Karara, 1989, American Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing.