What is PhotoModeler being used for?
PhotoModeler is used by professionals around the world to
- Create “as-built” drawings and measurements for process and plant engineers
- Measure accident and crime scenes for forensic analysts
- Create “as-found” and “as-built” drawings for architects and historic preservationists
- Model sets, objects, people and vehicles for animators and film/video producers
- Measure and create drawings of buildings, excavations & artifacts for archaeologists
- Measure and model anatomical morphology for anthropologists and medical practitioners
- Reverse-engineer mechanical parts and assemblies for manufacturing engineers
- Survey complex 3D shapes, structures and volumes for civil engineers and surveyors
- Model objects for 3D databases for virtual reality builders
- Discover how PhotoModeler is being used by industry by examining Real World Examples.