PhotoModeler UAS (PhotoModeler for Unmanned Aircraft Systems) is a version of PhotoModeler that has features for customers executing projects with photographs from a drone or UAV.
PhotoModeler UAS is a super-set of PhotoModeler Scanner and contains all its features. The additional features are aimed at improving accuracy and capability for customers using a UAV.
PhotoModeler UAS applications
- Stock pile volumes
- Terrain survey and contours
- Multi-spectral agriculture analysis
- Mine reclamation
- Accident scene aerial surveys
PhotoModeler UAS main features:
- Accurate and persistent measure of Volumes with the Volume Object
- Handling of geographic coordinate systems
- Multi-spectral image support and orthophotos with false colored NDVI and similar metrics
- Handling of UAV EXIF GPS data for coordinate systems or as control data
- Accurate UAV camera auto-calibration
- PDF project report
For high accuracy survey with minimal ground control requirements consider investing in a PPK Drone Unit and using PhotoModeler UAS software's PPK integration module. The PPK Drone Unit we work with is Klau Geomatics PPK.
© 2016 Eos Systems Inc.