We are dedicated to ensuring that our products work properly and meet your needs. Available support resources include:
- Search in PhotoModeler's extensive internal Help file.
- If you are unsure how a feature works, see if there is a Tutorial Video, a Blog Tip, or a Tip Video for it.
- Check the Knowledge base. You can quickly find questions and answers to common issues brought up by our customers.
- If you are using an evaluation or demo version please contact the appropriate reseller as shown on the Reseller Page.
- Make sure you have the latest upgrade version. Your problem may already be solved.
- Get technical support from your reseller or Eos Systems. To get technical support from Eos you must either have purchased directly from Eos (so you are in our database) or be registered. Contact Eos Support: email@example.com or by phone at 1.604.732.6658 and supply your serial number.
Please review the PhotoModeler Support Policy to see what is included in your purchase. We pride ourselves on excellent support and our customers think so too! Read comments from our customers on the Our Support Reviews page.
- When contacting technical support, please provide your PhotoModeler Serial/Support Number:
- In PhotoModeler and PhotoModeler Scanner versions 6, and 2010 (or later), your serial number appears on the Help / About box, or is the first 10 characters (up to the 2nd - dash) of the activation code which can be found on the labels on the box or cd case. It looks like p713-12345.
- In Pro 5, your Serial/Support Number can be found on labels on the top of your PhotoModeler box and on the CD jacket.
Our library of
Unsolicited reviews of
"This is truly great support! thanks!!! I don't think I have ever worked with a software company so willing to help!!! The support from you guys is simply amazing!"
- Matt Wright
© 2016 Eos Systems Inc.